[Zope] Question on Zope and including generated HTML content

Sean O'Neill sean@seanoneill.info
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:27:59 -0500

I'm new to Zope so be gentle plez :)

I getting my feet wet in Zope and I have a question about getting
pre-existing HTML content that is regenerated auto-magically at specific
time periods into Zope.

I basically have a directory called /usr/local/www/orca (and some other
areas) whose HTML content is automagically regenerated every 5 minutes.

Basically, I'm hoping Zope can feed up this content up but I don't know how
to "include" this content in my Zope workspace.  I'm hoping this content
doesn't have to be "pulled" into Zope.  Just hoping Zope will simply push
the content out when requested.

I looked through the Zope documentation somewhat but I don't know exactly
what to call this so I'm not sure where specifically in the FAQs or docs to
look for this.

Any thoughts for a newbie appreciated.

--
Sean O'Neill