[Zope] How can I capture the url of a form submission for future use?

Lester Cram Lester.Cram@rah.scot.nhs.uk
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:52:36 +0100

I have a form which returns sql queries to another frame.
the frame query acts as a second form query to an image which is presented =
in the same frame.
i want to be able to then split the frame into 2 to review  the original =
sql query .
I hope to put a button on my original form which splits the 2nd frame into =
2 and presents the image on one side and the sql query on the other.
I can do this statically by putting the urls of the 2 pages into a frame.
How can I capture the url of the  form submission  to do this dynamically?
is there a better or simpler method.
thanks=20