[Zope] how to use LocalFS to expose F/S directory?

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:12:54 +0200

: Odes=EDlatel: Bill Andrews <bill_j_andrews@yahoo.com>
: Have installed (I think) LocalFS but don't understand how to expose a
:=20
: directory such as /tmp/foo within the zope URL hierarchy. I expected=20
: to see a new file type "LocalFS portal" or something in the "Add"=20
: pulldown menu.

Select [Add Local Filesystem], fill ID
=20
: I read a message from ~a year ago by Johnathan, the LocalFS author,
: saying it wasn't being kept up to date.

and then directory, for example /var/log and you will see all your *nix
logs.

: Please advise or point me to docs - the sourceforge and zope.org=20
: pages have no examples, and I'm not sure it's working properly.

As easy as product dont need doc.

JL.