[Zope] OS choice for Intranet

volker.wend@efgbsh.de volker.wend@efgbsh.de
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:24:13 +0200

You will have some problems getting the user authentification to work on an
W2k Zope Server. That was my experience. I recompiled and created a package
for the LDAP Userfolder so that now I can use the LDAPUserfolder and
python-ldap to authenticate users with the Active Direcory Domain Server.

If you need ODBC, you should use an W2k Server otherwise Linux. (My personal
opinion!!!)

Regards,
Volker Wend