[Zope] Access statistics?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:13:36 -0400

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 04:51:45PM -0400, Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca wrote:
> Analog all the way:
>
> http://www.analog.cx
>
> Though it's user tracking is done from the apache logs, and Zope's users
> aren't caught by apache.
>
> Should be able to customize it to read the Z2.log though ...

Indeed, it turned out to be trivial.
Thanks for the pointer, Analog is great!

The zope log file format wasn't automatically recognized, though.
it's very close to some of the formats that analog automatically detects,
but apparently not close enough. Easy enough to fix - I put this
in analog.cfg:

LOGFORMAT (%S  - %u [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j %j] "%j %r %j" %c %b "%f" "%B")

... which works great.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com