[Zope] Epoz & relative links

Sergey Volobuev zope@phpv.khv.ru
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:55:25 +1100

>If there's no other way around it, I was considering a processing the
>output of the rich text control to make links with prefixes of the current
>document relative. Does that sound sensible/impossible/stupid?

Another thing that i found and that probably require server-side output
processing: when you modify text format (bold, italic, underline) with
Mozilla, you cannot change it with IE later. This is because Mozilla
inserts tags like <span style="font-style: italic;"><span
handles IE tags well but IE fails to recognize Mozilla ones.

So maybe we need some global function (say, EpozUnify) to preprocess
rich edit data before putting it somewhere...

Something like this:

context.manage_changeProperties(page_body=EpozUnify(request['page_body']))