[Zope] Exporting zodb data (Urgent)

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

You do have a problem.  I suspect you will need to learn a bit about Zope
to do much of anything.  Have you examined the system using the ZMI?
http://yourURL/manage?  You can extract most of the information in the
system  through FTP.  Which port depends upon how the Zope system has been
started.  Typically, if you start XZZope on port 8080, ftp access is
available on port 8021.

HTH, -d