[Zope] Re: topic maps

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:01:38 -0700

>>   what are the tools to play with topic maps under zope (or python) ?
>>I saw a ztm project on sourceforge, but there is nothing to download, is
>>it a dead project ?
>
> Not at all. We haven't updated the code on sourceforge since last November,
> but ZTM is definately not dead.

There are a few typo's and bugs in the ZTM code on sourceforge, Im just
cleaning it up so i can evaluate it for Plone integration for a client.
At least there will be few check-ins for it, at the most a working plone
integration.

> If you have any other questions or would like to see the latest code, I
> usually hang out on freenode in the #zope channel. My nick is 'arnarl'

/me waits for arnarl to appear there again :)
--
   Andy McKay
   http://www.agmweb.ca