[Zope] Cooperative work on zope projects

Stefan Loidl Stefan.Loidl@lrz-muenchen.de
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:48:57 +0200

Hello,

as I understood from discussions on the zope mailing list the
version feature in zope shouldn't be used any more due to some
problems and may disappear in future zope versions.
I think the version feature is quite helpful in doing cooperative
work on zope projects (i.e. > 1 persons develop a zope application
together).

So what I would like to  know is, how others handle this and
what a "recommended" way to do this is.

Thanks.

Greetings,
Stefan

--
Stefan Loidl                    Phone:  +49 89 289 28882
Leibniz Supercomputing Center   Fax:    +49 89 2809460