[Zope] Re: Returning an unrendered DTML Document object to a ZPT

Dominic Hiles Dominic.Hiles@bristol.ac.uk
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:59:53 +0100

Hi Evan,

Problem solved!  I suddenly realised that the problem may have been the
means by which I was trying to debug - I was using tal:content to view the
variable and in doing so was causing it to be rendered, whereas just using
a tal:define does exactly what you suggested and works properly!

Many thanks for your help,

Dominic

--On 29 June 2003 15:31 +0100 Dominic Hiles <Dominic.Hiles@bristol.ac.uk>