[Zope] Thanks for all of you who participated on Zope-track in Europython 2003

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:00:06 +0100

Europython 2003 is now behind and Zope-track was a great success. We had
more than 30 talks and on many of the talks there were almost all the
seats taken.

It was my pleasure and honor to manage the Zope Track with Paul Everitt
- and I hope that those of you who were there also enjoyed your time. To
be able to make next year even better in Europython, I would like to
hear feedback from people who participated and also from those who did
not participate:

     What would you like to see on Zope Track next year?

     If you participated this year, what was good and
     what would need improvement?

     If you did not participate, could you tell us what we could do
     differently next year - so that you would be interested to
     join us?

Thank you!

-huima