[Zope] Adaptable Storage Problem

Andrew Veitch andrew@logicalprogression.net
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:52:59 +0000

I've got a problem with AdaptableStorage. If I set up a folder with
AdaptableStorage I can add a CMF site to it but not a Plone site. I get:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope, line 188, in commit
  Module ZODB.Transaction, line 222, in commit
  Module ZODB.Transaction, line 195, in commit
  Module ZODB.Transaction, line 256, in _commit_objects
  Module Products.AdaptableStorage.zodb.ASConnection, line 247, in commit
  Module Products.AdaptableStorage.mapper.ObjectSerializer, line 87, in
serialize
  Module Products.AdaptableStorage.zodb.RemainingState, line 107, in
serialize
RuntimeError: Unable to pickle the '_catalog' attribute, <Catalog instance
at 99526d0>, of <CatalogTool instance at 995d650> at
('/fs/test2/portal_catalog',).  Cannot pickle <extension class
Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper at 40233ca0> objects.

I don't understand how a portal_catalog won't pickle with AdaptableStorage
but will with the ZODB.

Thanks!