[Zope] sending form data offsite

Ed Colmar ed@greengraphics.net
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:08:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi AM and zope cru!

Here is the quick external method I built to do this...

If anyone is familiar with urllib and can tell me if I need to do
something different I'd appreciate it!

def formsender(self, completeurl):
    """ This method is used to transparently send form data to an external
    server

    completeurl is the entire url including form field values."""
    import urllib
    result = urllib.URLopener().open(completeurl)
    urllib.URLopener().close()

--
Green Graphics   :::   Print and Web Design   :::   510.923.0000