[Zope] Html2pdf problems

Mehmet Yousouf mehmety@carramar.auslin.com.au
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:09:04 +0000

Hello all,

I'm trying to generate a page to print and felt the best way is to conver=
t it to pdf
format.
The information is on a database (mysql) and when I use <dtml-in printinf=
o> in the
page, it renders the dtml page ok and by putting /html2pdf at the end of =
the url, it
creates the pdf file.
However, if the dtml-in command is passed a variable (<dtml-in
"printinfo(nameid=3D"SESSION['nameid']">), the dtml form renders fine but=
 the pdf file
will not be generated by it.

I have tried sorting after the dtml-in command but the same story, even d=
oing a
<dtml-var "SESSION[nameid']"> while zope renders it, will not get convert=
ed to
pdf..... if I save the file and use hmtldoc -f nameid.pdf nameid.html --w=
ebpage, it
works.

Any suggestions how I can resolve this problem?

Regards, Mehmet