[Zope] sending form data offsite

Edward Muller edwardam@interlix.com
06 Mar 2003 23:28:36 -0600

I use something like the following to do the exact a same thing...

import string, urllib
from M2Crypto import m2urllib
encodedParams = urllib.urlencode(params)
url = m2urllib.FancyURLopener()
u =url.open('https://secure.post/location',encodedParams)
data = u.read()

In an external method ... I use m2crypto because of good SSL support ...
You could probably use the regular httplib if you don't need SSL
support.

--
Edward Muller

Interlix - President

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support
Custom Programming - Network Service & Support

Phone: 417-862-0573
 Cell: 417-844-2435
  Fax: 417-862-0572

http://www.interlix.com