[Zope] problem with superValues

Steffen Hausmann steffen@hausmann-family.de
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:55:09 +0100

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 06:32:18PM +0100, Andreas Jung wrote:
> <steffen@hausmann-family.de> wrote:
> >How can I check (without raising an error) whether an object has an
> >acquisition context or not.
>
> There is no reason to check for the acquisition context. As Jens wrote, the
> context
> is not available during __init__(). That's a fact. To perform
> post-__init__()
> actions *inside* the acquisition context, you should define your own
> manage_afterAdd() method.

The problem I had when I started this post is already solved, but it
occured another problem that makes it necessary to know whether an
object has an acquisition context or not (I should have mentioned that
in my last post).

MfG Steffen
--
That you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't right behind you.