[Zope] Re: Spinning Zope on MP3 file import

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:31:37 -0500

[hpinson@indepthl.com wrote (hpinson@indepthl.com) on 3/10/03 6:30 PM]

>> How big is the file? Is it possible that you're just waiting for it > to
>> upload?
>
> The file is 4.9 mb, over a fast DSL connection.  I've tried importing
> several times now in several browsers, each with the same results.
> I've let the process run for over 20 minutes.  Zope just appears to
> hang when importing this MP3 file.

Is the object being created in your Zope?

And the better question: why put an mp3 in Zope? If you need to use it in
Zope why not dump it onto the filesystem and use LocalFS or one of the other
fs to Zope solutions to have a related object in Zope?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net