[Zope] How to prevent access to Ananymous User?

K.Praveen Kumar praveenkkumar@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:51:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I'ld like to build a web site with Authentication. I'm
using "ex User Folder"  to create authentication. I'm using
MySQL and Cookie based authentication. When I access the
page It still logging in as "Anonymous User",(I think it
should redirect to the login page). If I go to the login
page manually and logging in with username and password
it's working fine. Please suggest me how to prevent
"Anonymous User" from viewing the pages.
I'll be really looking forward for your reply.

Thanks & Regards
Praveen