[Zope] Re: How to connect ZODBC with login instead of user

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:22:21 +0100

I don't understand what you want to do...

Calvo, Luis wrote:
> I'm new in the list. I am trying to connect Zope with an ODBC connection
> with my W2000.

Do you want to connect to the ZODB (Zope Object Database) via ODBC? I
don't think that a ZODB-ODBC-Driver exists... Or do you want to connect
to an external database via ODBC from Zope?

> The windows Connection works, but not in Zope. We don't use
> users to connect, only logins. Is that the problem? How can I solve it?

What does that mean? What's the difference between users and logins in
your case?

-mj