[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Proposed installation changes for review

Paul Winkler zope-dev@zope.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:40:14 -0500

apologies for this cross-post: in case anyone's confused and/or intrigued,
this discussion leaked into zope@zope.org from a discussion
on zope-dev. i've set reply-to back to zope-dev.