[Zope] Creating a LocalContent object from a Python script

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:51:20 -0600

>  I need to create a LocalContent object from within a Python script,
>and I don't know how to do it. I think the function to be called is
>manage_addLocalContent, and I try it as if I were adding a file
>(context.manage_addLocalContent(id, title, languages)) but it says the
>function does not exist.

Take a look through the source to make sure of the function name and
parameters. Located under lib/python/Products/

Also make sure that 'context' is an ObjectManager, or it won't work.

          --jcc