[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Proposed installation changes for review

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:37:40 -0800

Steve Alexander wrote:
> > But lo, still you won't be able to do something as
> >mundane as limit the memory the FTP server is able to consume without
> >affecting the HTTP server.
>
> You can do this with Zope. Just use ZEO and run one ZEO front-end for
> HTTP and one for FTP.

Sure, but then you carry along all the baggage of 2 zserver instances.
Its a start, but there's still a ways to go.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly, she's