[Zope] ZopeTime: several errors on 2.6.1

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:56:10 +0100

Florian Konnertz wrote at 2003-3-11 14:54 +0100:
 > I encounter several errors relating to ZopeTime:
 > Zope-2.6.1, ZWiki-0.16
 >

 > http://openspirit.homelinux.net/
 >
 > Traceback (innermost last):
 >    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
 >    Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
 >    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
 >    Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
 >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
 >    Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124, in __call__
 >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
 >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
 >    Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Var, line 219, in render
 > KeyError: ZopeTime

Apparently, the root of your web site is not found (this
"Application" object defines "ZopeTime").

Usually this means, that a DTML object is called without
its positional parameters.

Unfortunately, the new tracebacks do not longer tell
about the objects affected. I expect the "OFS.DTMLDocument, line 124"
to be the culprit (more precisely, the code in the DTML Method
that calls this DTML Document).

 > This line causes the error:
 > <dtml-var ZopeTime fmt="aCommon">

Check, how this DTML object is called.

Read the "Calling DTML objects" section in

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html>

Dieter