[Zope] Help: Finding/Deleting Bad Object from ZODB (Data.fs)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:58:58 -0500

have you tried the debugger? you can find out more about the object
that way. suppose you are in the debugger and the zope root is bound to
app::

app._p_jar['\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x01\xef\xce']

that grabs the object "directly" and you might be able to find out more
that way.

jens