[Zope] DHTML Popup menu bar built from content

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:31:53 -0500

I've written a product that takes over these tasks fluently, based on a
licensed javascript menu, that I code-named as "Pilot" (before I got to know
a zope-related company, Pilot Systems, existed) ;)

I'd like to release it but as it uses this licensed stuff, I think I can't,
at least in its current version. Anyway I'm planning to release it
independently of the javascript part, so that a user who already owns the
code could upload it and then to perform the bindings to the product,
manually.

For more information, follow the link:
http://www.zope.org/Members/ausum/Pilot/index_html

Ausum