[Zope] TransientObjectContainer.keys()

Shannon -jj Behrens jj@nttmcl.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:37:36 -0800

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 12:22:13AM -0600, Edward Muller wrote:
> Isn't TransientObjectContainer a container for TransientObjects ?

Yes.

> You get the auto-delete from TransientObjectContainer. I assume (without
> looking at the code) that the dict in TransientObjectContainer stores
> some sort of references to TransientObjects ... which you then use ...

Yes.

> I could be very wrong ... since I'm not taking the time to read the
> code.

All of your statements are correct.  However, I still know of no way to way to
get a complete list of TransientObject's from the TransientObjectContainer.
(This should not be confused with getting a list of keys from *an individual*
TransientObject).  Please set me straight if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
-jj

--
Hacker is to software engineer as
Climbing Mt. Everest is to building a Denny's there.