[Zope] KeyError : str_time_start

Florian Konnertz florian.konnertz@web.de
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:32:03 +0100

Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to use CallProfiler, but I've this error with some DTML.
> What's happening?

> Traceback (innermost last):
>   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
>   Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
>   Module App.special_dtml, line 61, in __call__
>   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
>   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 705, in renderwob
> KeyError: str_time_start

Hi Pascal, I've a similar error related to time (missing ZopeTime
object) and DTMLDocuments, see my recent posting. I'm just interested, i
hope solutions for your problem will help me too.

What Zope are u using? Also 2.6.1 ? - The prob oocurs for me with ZWiki
pages (0.16).

I wish you a solution soon! I'm sorry i can not present it to you!

Cheers,
Florian

--
Florian Konnertz   ---   http://www.florian-konnertz.de