[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #2654 - 34 msgs

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:06:01 -0800

At 09:10 AM 3/14/2003, Frederic Faure wrote:
>The problem with lists like this, is that they rarely come from
>developers, and developers who have a wide knowledge of the field the
>product belongs to : as a result, we very rarely have a hands-on account
>of the pros and cons of such and such tool.

The problem here (if there *is* one) is that there is such a wide range of
products and add-ons available, there's no way to find any group of people
who are experts at everything.

Many add-ons have their own lists.  If you're interested in digging deeper
into CMS, there are lists available for CMF, Plone, and probably other
tools as well.