[Zope] anyone? Help getting the correct URL from absolute_url or portal_url

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:23:05 -0600

> I have a webserver running on host:8200 which serves framed content.
> On occassion it loads one frame with content from my ZOPE server
> running on host:8300. When the ZOPE frame loads the links and icons
> within it are broken because they show up as http://host:8200/item
> instead of http://host:8300/item. If I refresh the URLS get corrected.
>
> How do I get the correct URL the first time within a frameset?

You're loading from the other server intentionally, right? Well, I can't
really say from experience, as I try to stay well away from frames, but
perhaps you need to explicitly put the basepath in the documents from
the foreign server:

<base href="http://host:8300/" />

You should check to see if Zope has already put it there, though.

Otherwise, maybe you need to put absolute urls in your images.

       --jcc