[Zope] zope process goes to sleep

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:22:48 -0800

Dieter Maurer wrote:

>  I was once able to provoke this behaviour by pressing
>  the "minimize" button in "Control_Panel --> Database Management
>  --> Flush Cache".

Couldnt reproduce that but thats fine.

>  Therefore, I expect the problem to be a deadlock somehow
>  related to invalidation (something requiring two looks
>  acquired in different order at different places).

Well quite frankly I didnt understand what you said here. However the
debug log for zope does log a conflict but only for the background image
or the css file or some such thing (mostly)

>I did not yet seriously analyse the problem.
>

>Dieter

How would I go about analysing such a problem.

Thanks
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes