[Zope] Macro question

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:15:29 +0100

On  Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:43:27 +1100 GMT (..5:43 where i live(GMT+1) )

ptc> Hi,

ptc> I'm setting up a site that has a different Zope folder per section of
ptc> content. Each section has multiple pages but each page has a common menu
ptc> down the left hand side of the page.

ptc> I figured I would have one main template at the top level, and then a
ptc> 'sub-template' within each folder that fills a 'menu' slot within the
ptc> main template. The subtemplate will have a 'content' slot which each
ptc> individual page will fill with content.

what about making just one "main"-template that you use for all pages,
with just the "menu"-template exporting your menu-macro in the
folders?
-
Then you can have something like
in your "main" template..