[Zope] pulling from another website

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:46:49 +0100

--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K

is there an easy way within Zope to pull data straight from a given
URL and serve is in the context of the DTML document or ZPT file? so
when a user browses a particular page on my site, Zope plays reverse
proxy to obtain the information from another site, then displays it
as if it were local. sounds like plagiarism but it won't be. it's
related to my question of how to let users publish frequently
changing files.

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20