[Zope] weird problem with exuserfolder/zclasses

Henny van der Linde linde@inline-info.nl
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:34:21 +0100

Hi,

We have build  a sort of cmf with a lot of Zclasses. For over a year this
worked without any problems (Zope 2.5.0).
The properties of these classes are manipulated from our own user
interface/cmf with python scripts with statements like this:

context.propertysheets.properties.manage_changeProperties(xxxxx=xxxx)

Now we have to implement a project where we have to use exuserfolder. Now
things are going wrong.

We get the following (see below, also when the user has the manager role)
error when we edit the properties  with our own interface.
However in the manageinterface of Zope we can change the properties with
authentication from exuserfolder.
The weird thing is that with the standard user folder it works fine from
within our applications.

Any thoughts?

Henny van der Linde

------------------------
  <h2>Zope Error</h2>

  <strong>Error Value: Cannot pickle <extension class
Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper at 01035140> objects</strong><br>

  <hr noshade>

  <ul>
    <li>The URL may be incorrect.</li>
  <li>The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.</li>
  <li>A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
error.</li>
  </ul>

  refer to the HTML source for this page.

  Thank you for your patience.

<PRE>
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite251\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
150, in publish_module
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite251\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
114, in publish
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite251\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 158, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: 1042151803)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite251\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
102, in publish
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite251\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 172, in
commit
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite251\lib\python\ZODB\Transaction.py, line 233,
in commit
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite251\lib\python\ZODB\Connection.py, line 345,
in commit
    (Info: (('*AKWZWZ/vcgP3z+BlYojrlQ==', 'Item'),
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xd1\x1c', ''))
UnpickleableError: (see above)

</PRE>