[Zope] publishing external files

Ed Leafe ed@leafe.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:26:00 -0500

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 05:04  PM, martin f krafft wrote:

> If at all possible, please don't CC me when replying to lists that I
> read. Thanks!

	Sorry, but Dieter and the rest insist that making the default for the
list be 'Reply To List' is a horrible abomination of common sense, and
that anyone with half a brain can go through the requisite gymnastics
to correctly change the default to the one that is actually needed.

	I just get a kick out of all these idealists who defend that policy,
and then either don't follow it themselves, or who constantly ask
posters to "keep it on the list".

      ___/
     /
    __/