[Zope] AWStats and ZCGI installation

Kristina Quimson Buenafe buenafe@virginia.edu
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:05:44 -0500

Hello,

I can't get AWStats and ZCGI to work on Zope 2.6 / Windows XP.  I pu the
contents of the uncompressed cgi-bin folder in C:\Program Files\myzope,
copied awstats.model.conf into awstats.myzope.conf, and copied the icon
folder into C:\Program Files\myzope.

I found a post (http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/1253535) =
that
said to do this:

-Install ZCGI
-Copy the cgi-bin directory to the root of your zope installation,
making sure the .pl files are in the root /zdirectory/cgi-bin
-Restart zope
-From the zcgi product you should have the extension mapping object in
your root and check that pl is set and present on your system.
-Next create a ZCGI script called awstats.pl
-Make sure that your /zdir/cgi-bin/awstats.conf.bak is renamed to
awstats.conf and edited correctly to find your zope logfile:
/zdir/var/Z2.log

I did that but I don't know how to check whether pl is set and present =
on my
system, and didn't see a file called awstats.conf.bak.

Traceback is as follows:

ValueError

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):=20

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module=20
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish=20
Module Zope, line 171, in zpublisher_exception_hook=20
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish=20
Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply=20
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object=20
Module Products.ZCGI.ZCGI, line 265, in index_html=20
Module Products.ZCGI.ZCGI, line 439, in _getFileAndHandler=20
ValueError: There is no cgi-bin program with the rootname with an =
extension
matching those in the ZCGIExtensionMap (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)=20

Thanks,

Kristina

=20
Kristina Quimson Buenafe