[Zope] Error while adding LDAP user folder.

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:40:59 -0500

your python-ldap module is not compatible. you have to use python-ldap=20=

2.x or you need to downgrade to version 1.6 of the LDAPUserFolder.

jens

On Wednesday, Mar 19, 2003, at 03:09 US/Eastern, Paul Naveen Raj=20
Jeyaraj wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting the following error when I try to add a LDAP user folder.=20=

> How can I go about it? Please help. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul.
>
> =A0
>
> Zope Error
>
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: 'ldap' module has no attribute 'initialize'

<image.tiff>