[Zope] ZopeTime error

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:59:21 +0100

Florian Konnertz wrote at 2003-3-19 10:37 +0100:
 > Dieter Maurer wrote:
 > > Look at line 416 of ZWikiPage and check the call there.
 > The log of the client object shows the raw text of the wiki page. This
 > looks fine for me. Can you guess if it's ok? (Compared to other client
 > objects?)

Sometimes, communication is really difficult....

  You seem to be a fan of logs.

  I am a fan of looking at code and debugging.

What code do you see around line 416 of "ZwikiPage.py"?
 > AFAICS both objects exists correctly. What am i missing? Maybe you have
 > another hint, Dieter - Which furtherdebugging measures could i do?

I cannot when I say look at code and you reply with a log...

I know that "ZopeTime" is defined by the application object
(that is the root of your WebSite).

When a DTML object cannot find "ZopeTime", then the DTML namespace
is somehow cut such that is contains not element which
can acquire the root. Somewhere, "client" was not passed.

I cannot tell you where...

Dieter