[Zope] AWStats and ZCGI installation

Kristina Quimson Buenafe buenafe@virginia.edu
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:25:36 -0500

Hi Chris,

I think it processes whatever log you specify in the
awstats.myvirtualhostname.conf, and I guess ZCGI lets you do it from the =
ZMI
to get real-time statistics?  I'm not really sure.

I get the following error (and I put "../var/Z2.log" in the .conf file,
changed LogFormat to 1, and put "cidac1.sys.virginia.edu" in the =
hostname
setting)  I think I also took out the extra space in http_server.py. =20

Error: Couldn't open config file "awstats.cidac1.sys.virginia.edu.conf" =
nor
"awstats.conf" : No such file or directory=20

Setup (Config file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.=20
See AWStats documentation in 'docs' directory for informations on how to
setup awstats.=20

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kristina