[Zope] Change folders within Zope

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:30:57 -0500

Hi,

I want to thank everyone for pointing me to the localfs product. This is
what I want to store all the images I expect. Now I need to point my dtml
document to add these files to the localfs. I have looked at the source for
addFile and this would work if I could redirect the folder location from
"current" to the localfs. The form action is looking for "manage_addFile".
Here's my question, can I redirect my currect folder location to my localfs
or is there a place I can get a copy  of manage_addFile so I can make
(calling it something else) modify it to point to my localfs. Thanks.

Larry McDonnell

Proton Energy Systems
10 Technology Drive
Wallingford, CT 06492