[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope] HELP - POSKeyError 000000000001efcd - Data.fs corruption

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:38:45 -0600 (CST)

[I posted to zodb-dev as I was told they were the GURUs and could help
since this is in the ZODB).

What I have tried:
1) Using fsrecover.py (with and without -p and before and after packing)

This has removed data but along with it a lot of data that I need. If you
don't use the -p it removes nothing and I am stuck with the POSKeyError

2) Exporting the folder I think is corrupt (/Members/) and importing it
into a new CMF.

It imports, but the POSKeyError comes with (in a new location)

3) Deleting things out of the folder that could be causing the problem

Gives me lots of errors about not being able to "unindex" the items
followed by a POSKeyError

in debug mode: "ERROR(200) PathIndex Attempt to unindex document with id
xxxxxxxxx failed"

Any new direction would be appreciated. The problem with hosing the darn
/Members/ folder is that it has Members stuff in it.

BZ