[Zope] Catalog problem/only searchable when logged in

Michael Havard nhavar@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:01:08 +0000

I'm finding nothing on the CMFStaging product. Only three limited references
to it on the ZOPE.org site and nothing in the products directory. Can you
point me to a site or directory to look in.

I know that Zsyncer was not designed for CMF but to date it's worked fine
for all of our synchronization on the CMF. The only exception is when
searching the catalog in anonymous mode.

It seems to me that there should be a way to reindex the content so that all
items appear as normal. At first I thought it a permissions problem since
the items were in the catalog for logged in users but not anonymous. I'm
still not quite convinced that it's not a permissions bug.

Anyway... thanks for the help and if you can give any further pointer to the
CMFStaging I would appreciate it.