[Zope] how to access content inside folders of zclasses?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:07:29 +0100

einar jensen wrote at 2003-3-20 00:54 +0100:
 > I have this zclass "Contentbox" in the product "contentProduct".
 > Inside the zclass i have a folder "manage_images" with some pictures.
 > How do I reference to the content of the folder when I have instanciated my
 > zclass? Also in the ZMI.
 >
 > So: I want to reference the images both in the index_html in my instance of
 > contentbox, AND in the ZMI.
 >
 > Is there an reference on how to do this somewhere?

I am not sure, I understand your problem, but ...

  Any attribute (i.e. "method", "property") of the ZClass
  is also an attribute of its instances.

  Thus, you should be able to access the images like this:

	<yourInstance>.<yourFolder>.<yourImage>

Dieter