[Zope] Re: Passing arguments to a ZPT

Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher] johanc@easypublisher.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:46:12 +0000

To: Maik Jablonski <maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject: Re: [Zope] Re: Passing arguments to a ZPT

At 12:09 2003-03-22 +0100, Maik Jablonski said:
>Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher] wrote:
>>Short version: How do I access keyword arguments passed to a ZPT?
>
>Have a look at "options" as access-point to keyword-arguments... Taken
>from the ZopeBook
>(http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/AdvZPT.stx):

Ah, thanks. It was right under my nose (now that I know what I was looking
for).
(It solves the keyword part but not the namespace argument passing that I
also uses.)

Now, next questions.

I still have allot of DTML methods that uses variables in the namespace (by
passing _.None,_)
Calling these from ZPT breaks the namespace.

(How) could I send the current namespace to the DTML sub-methods?

Cheers,
Johan Carlsson

--
Easy Publisher Developers Team