[Zope] POSKeyError, help, please.

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:31:30 -0500

I can tell you what I have tried...

1) I have gone back to an old version, exported a good version of the
object I THINK is breaking and imported it. Worked fine. Problem is,
many things have happened since then and I can't use that old one.

2) Exported and imported the bad object (which is a /Members/ folder
with tons of Members in it, and that is why I cannot throw it away).

3) Tried everything in Zope 2.6.1 (no help)

4) Used fsrecover.py in a bunch of ways. It seems to delete thing, but
too many things.

BZ