[Zope] Beginner question: How to install a product

Imre Steer imre.steer@pvrt.hu
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:10:19 +0100

Hi

I'm a new Zope user and I'm facing to a problem.
I want a Zope site on a windows NT domain with RemoteUserFolder and IIS as
an authentication frontend. After I installed the windows distribution of
Zope I put behind an IIS server (I found a howto at www.zope.org :
'Zope2,IIS and PCGI', created by brianh). All of it worked.

Now I have to install the RemoteUserFolder product but I don't know how to
do that. The Zope Manual has chapter14, but it's only about creating through
the web manageable products, nothing about installing external made
products.

Could you help me?

Thanks, Imre.