[Zope] Download issue

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:17:56 -0600

>I am new to Zope. I tried downloading the latest stable release of Zope for
>windows and followed the instructions. But nothing seems to happen when I
>click the download link (the .exe file)

Sounds more like a problem with your computer or your process than a
Zope one. All I can say is that the process is: Download the installer
executable and execute it. (I believe the Winders steps to that would
be: right click on link -> save as..., go to the file and double click.)
That's as much help as can be given based on such a report.

          --jcc