[Zope] Cannot connect to zope from zope server (Solved)

Michael Long mlong@datalong.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:53:03 -0500

After poking around my system I discovered that my hosts file was
modified early this am. The ip/hostname mapping must have been cached in
my browser untill I did a refresh. Now to find out why the host file
changed...

Thanks for the input,
Mike