[Zope] Z SQL Method results and ZClasses

J Cameron Cooper jccooper@jcameroncooper.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:35:03 -0600

>In the advanced tab I'm only able to assign python based classes en no
>Zclasses.
>I want to assign a ZClass, is it possible to inherit a Zclass in a python

Oops. Good point.

Looking at the Pluggable Brains source, it looks like it still depends
on traditional Python modules.  Since it really just needs a class, it
shouldn't be hard to patch App.Extensions (and maybe Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA)
to work with ZClasses, though I don't really know anything about how
ZClasses implemented, as I don't use 'em.

If you can't do it, maybe a collector issue will get some action in time.

The workaround is to make a regular module that inherits your ZClass
somehow. Again, can't say how.

          --jcc