[Zope] ExternalEditor/OpenOffice

Arthur Tomas arthur.tomas@web.de
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:40:29 +0100

It works better (oowriter.exe starts) since I put the following line:
editor="F:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org1.0\program\soffice.exe" "%1"
into ZopeEdit.in  (Thanks to Paul!)
but:
after oowriter.exe has been started,  I get the error-message:
"ExternalEditor lost connection to Editor Process". There is no Firewall
on my system...

--
Replay To: arthur.tomas@web.de
Ihre Freunde sind in Italien? Schicken Sie ihnen trotzdem eine SMS