[Zope] HTTP Quoting, XHTML

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:26:00 -0800

Samir Mishra wrote:
> Also, we're doing all of our development in strict XHTML. So far things have
> gone pretty smoothly. If anyone has had any prior experience, I would very
> much appreciate getting some idea of things to watch out for, problems,
> incompatibilities, etc. that I may need to watch out for.

Use PageTemplates (TAL) they'll help a lot.  The other common snag is
you must either avoid using Image objects directly, or patch the Image
class to stop behaving in its current braindamaged manner.  See
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/634 for why.  IMO the "fix" on HEAD
isn't, but I gave up trying to use the stock Image class a long time
ago.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"...thats the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle